‘Pin It to Win It’ on Pinterest
It couldn’t be easier to win 2 tickets to the 2013 garden show, to be held February 20 – 24, 2013 at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Create a Pinterest board using the #nwfgs hashtag. Be sure to add it to the “Gardening” category.
2) Pin the contest flyer onto your #nwfgs board.
3) Fill your board with fabulous photos about the show! Email the link for your board’s URL to email@example.com.
4) The contest runs through February 10, 2013.
We will browse all the #nwfgs boards on Pinterest and look for the coolest, most clever board for our winners. We’ll be looking for winners every week, so keep on pinning! Each winner will receive two tickets to the show.
Where can you get great pins for a beautiful board? Here are some tips:
- Go to our website and browse our Exhibitor List. Find some of the products offered by our exhibitors on their websites: plants, tools, botanical art, glass and metal art, ceramics, nature-inspired jewelry, recycled garden art, and more.
- Browse our Show Garden archives for photos of the gorgeous gardens from prior shows.
- On our Seminars Book Signing page you’ll find the latest books that will be featured at the garden show.
- For more pinning fun, check out the links right here on The Garden Show Blog, where we have links to blogs written about the 2012 garden show in the right sidebar. These leading garden bloggers and speakers had amazing photos as they each saw the show through their own eyes. Discover what they loved about the show.
- Scroll through past blogs on The Garden Show Blog where you’ll find other photos from past shows.
- Visit our website for our 2013 Speakers and repin their Pinterest photos. Our speakers have some gorgeous Pinterest gardening boards!
And of course, have fun repinning the photos on our own NW Garden Show Pinterest page. Happy pinning! ~ Janet